Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Things they are a changin

I survived this day.  And now, it's at the end, I am finally able to sit my feeble ass down, and I am thank to God Almighty that I lived through the insanity that i saw today.  Some days are just full of goodness, you know, like the cool breeze blowing on your face after a long hot summer.  As simple as a child wanting to go to the park, to swing, ride on the slide, or just sit on a merry go round, or just taking my little dog for a walk.  But today, I saw my granddaughters full of glee as they ate donuts while their mother was in the doctor's office, walk into the library where the hope of their future was calling out to them and they couldn't decide which book to get, and then going through an attic of old stuff preparing for a garage sale, because the stuff i keep is just too old. 
What happened after that, i cannot even speak about, but I am yet alive, therefore, i can still say, I am happy within because despite the sever arthritis that caused my kids to become people i don't even know, or want to know, i live, and as long as there is breath in my body I will give all power to Him who believes in me more than I believe in myself. 
So, I do well, and since it's over, done, the end of this day, I sit and relax, and remember the trip to the library with little people who'll one day become big people, who'll hope and dream, and maybe even make magic happen, I thank God, I Live to 'Write', and I write to live.



No comments:

Sell Online with Confidence

Blog Archive